Failure to display the most up-to-date State and Federal Labor Law Postings can result in hefty fines or employee lawsuits. All employers with at least one employee are required to post the most up-to-date State and Federal labor law postings.
Recent & Anticipated Labor Law Posting Changes:
- 1-2 Anticipated Federal Posting Changes in 2019
- 9 changes in California in 2018!
- California Workplace Discrimination and Harassment (1/2019)
- California Minimum Wage (1/2019)
- San Mateo Minimum Wage (1/2019)