Featuring: Ed Tate
Friday, August 26, 10:30AM – 12:30PM,
San Mateo Area Chamber of Commerce
Miller Ream Room
1700 S. El Camino Real
San Mateo, CA 94402
Fee: $25 Paid Advanced Reservations only
How to Use Public Speaking to Grow Your Business
“Guerrilla Marketing” is considered the bible of entrepreneurial marketing advice. It is the best-selling marketing series of all time. This hands-on workshop will provide you with:
- Over 70 no-cost, low-costmarketing weapons!
- A strategic seven- step marketing plan
- Proven tips, tools and tactics to find clients in any economy!
Your real reward will come in the increased profits you’ll earn the day you return to your business and apply these concepts immediately:
- How to Use Public Speaking to Attract Customers & Grow Your Business
- How to locate speaking opportunities within a 30 Mile radius
- How to describe your business in 10 seconds or less
- How to get clients to come to you!
- How to create a Verbal Business Card and a 30-Second Marketing Message
- And Much More…
Ed Tate is an award-winning international Keynote speaker, trainer, and author. Worldwide he is known as “The Speaker Who Energizes, Educates, and Entertains.” To date, he has spoken professionally in 47 states, 18 countries and on five continents.
Using the principles he teaches, Ed Tate won the “American Idol of Public Speaking” and became the 2000 World Champion of Public Speaking