Our Vision — Building Community through Business
The San Mateo Chamber of Commerce promotes business and the public interest through representation, advocacy and sponsorship. The Chamber organizes and funds programs that support the economic, civic, cultural and educational excellence of the San Mateo.
Who & What We Are
- A nonprofit organization established in 1939.
- Represent the interests of over 1,000 businesses employing a total of more than 20,000 people.
- Over one quarter of our membership comes from businesses outside the San Mateo city limits.
- Four out of ten members are service and professional businesses.
- Non-profit and educational organizations are 15% of our membership.